A deal leg refers to a flight in which an aircraft needs to reposition to its next destination without any passengers. Deal legs offer lower rates due to the aircraft flying without passengers, providing an opportunity for users to take advantage of discounted fares.
About the program:
- Offered as a trial and subject to change or termination without prior notice.
- Bookings must be made through the mobile app.
- Deal legs are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Locked rate: $2,000 per flight hour (flights booked outside of the booking window are subject to additional fees).
- To reduce impact of pre-existing trips, deal legs are required to depart within the listed booking window. Passenger delays outside of this window will result in trip cancellation.
- Return flights may be booked at your published Jet Club, Fractional, or Partner rates.
- You may choose to opt out of the program at anytime via the mobile app.